Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I did receive the six lollipops, but no bars at all the last two Hill challenges.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sylvie,
I understand now after reviewing the process and I apologise for the mistake. I'll send a compensation your way for all the trouble and for the future, just know that we do keep looking into this behaviour, so all feedback is welcome.
Cheers,
Xarly
Thanks for your help!
I did that, and was directed to this forum.
If you have issues with the rewards in Bubblegum Hill, we recommend you access our Help Center in-game (inside settings, the question mark icon at one of the corners of the screen).
In that article you will find all the information, along with a way of contacting us if needed.
Cheers!