Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
This level is rigged. There is no way to get the jam to spread. I've seen earlier versions of this level posted on youtube, and the blockers are not on the island. Please fix this bug.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi As Lee, I am not that high up in the game yet but I can empathize with you because Soda is not an easy game. Here is a link that was posted here 2 weeks ago with a few responses: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/next-impossible-level-1942
Here is a video showing how the person cleared it. Yes I know that the videos make it look so easy but maybe you will get the lucky board when you try it again. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGixYw5jOTg