Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I completed the current "wiggling" levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga and didn't receive any of the booster rewards for doing so. The octopus also hasn't disappeared like she usually does - is there any way to fix this glitch?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nes Col, can you please give me more details because I'm not understanding or remembering what the wiggle is all about. Is it from a challenge? Which challenge? Please give me more details so that I can help direct you.