Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can go thru all the prompts but when I hit send the screen stays the same. Then I need to use the back key which sends me out of the game to the play screen at the very beginning. VERY FRUSTRATING!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mari,
This is a known issue that we have worked on already. If it hasn't been fixed for you, just pay attention to new updates of the game, the next update of Candy Crush Soda Saga should have this fixed :-).
If that's not the case, please come back and let us know!
Cheers,
Xarly