Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every time I start the game, the start page is at level 950 and I need to move several pages until I reach the actual level of 1365 .. This is very tired and boring !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Qudrat!
That's a known issue that has a small workaround that fixes it. All you need to do is pass that level 950 and the game will go back to your actual level. This happens due to a connection issues when passing the level that leads to that game having no stars. The system will take you to the first level with no stars (believing that is your current highest level), which is why you are being placed there.
Let us know if this worked for you!
Cheers,
Xarly