Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
If this does not get fixed, I will he deleting all king games. Have spent too much money for the answer to be to try workaround...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for letting me know, I will pass it over to Xarly
Sometime in the past week
I am on version 1.120. I have had this problem since being on this level
How long have you been on that level Abeytell? Since July 9th? (Just checking in case you have been there a while )
Hi Abeytell, Xarly has asked me to pop in and update players as regards this level.
They thought it was fixed as they had issued a fix in the July 9th update. Clearly it didn't take for everyone, so they are looking into it again. This is where you come in. I need you to answer some really easy questions so we can pass the info over to the studio
Was it from a particular date that this started to happen again (since the live tweak should’ve fixed the problem)?
Or has it been happening from time to time since the tweak went live on July 9th?
What version of the game are you running? The studio would like to know if you are running 1.116, 1.117, 1.118 or 1.120.
Thank you for your patience and co-operation, hopefully now they are aware, this will get fixed sooner!
You're right. This was fixed though for the previous update, but it seems like it did not work out. We just told the studio that cases like yours are still happening and they'll revisit the bug.
Thanks a lot for the report and the patience Abeytell.
Cheers,
Xarly
It's an easy fix, just don't let it go back to first screen/block.
Hi Abeytell,
I'm sorry and I understand your frustration with this. Let me push this to the studio to make sure we work together on this.
Thanks for the heads-up and again, apologies from our side.