Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I create fish on levels with candy canes they both go to the candy cane but only count for one mark on the candy cane. Shouldn’t two fish count for two red lines against the candy cane?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jump Man, are you sure that you are referring to the correct game? You mention Candy Crush Soda Saga but the candy cane thingy is in Candy Crush Saga. I'm not sure how the fish work. I sure hope that someone else sees this messages and can give both of us the answer.