Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am currently on Candy Crush Soda Saga level 889 I can't progress because a payment is demanded. I have had to pay at two different levels before now and the amount keeps increasing. What options do I have if I don't want to pay?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there,
Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1