Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
will not load, error message comes up and says refresh, have refreshed and still nothing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jenny For Gill, it was reported to the studio a little while ago and I was just updated that it's been fixed. Please clear your history and try it again.
Broken here too, 2 days at least
Hi DeeDee, please try the steps from this link and let me know if it works for you: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Hi DeeDee, I think we found a glitch! Today I found a bunch of messages posted here saying the same thing. I am going to notify a King Admin about this.