Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Keep getting message: Error downloading. Please refresh page. I have refreshed, restarted, shut down completely, and nothing works. I'm on an HP Envy x360 laptop running Windows 10. Candy Crush Saga runs, but not CC Soda.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It definitely is not an isolated situation Sandy. So far I have 23 complaints so hang in there until it gets fixed.
This answer did not solve my problem, but I appreciate your letting me know that the problem has been reported and that it’s not an isolated situation. Thank you.
Hi Sandy, it appears to be a glitch and several players have reported it. I am going to forward your message to a King Admin and he will report it to the studio when he gets back into the office tomorrow.