Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hello im trying to send my friend goldbars is that possible in candycrush soda saga?
if not then have a great day. it is his birthday so im going to surprise him.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Max, no it's not possible to send gold bars but you can send him a Facebook gift card! I had a video on how to redeem a Facebook gift card which I will post in a second. I am trying to find a way to purchase it. This looks like you might be able to purchase it: https://www.facebook.com/gamecards
You can see the redeem on that page too but here is a video showing how to redeem it for a specific game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEklaf37BBU