Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I cant break the gum no matter what i do. When i look at videos of the game it shows that there is a white bar which does not show up on my level. Its just blocks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No
I'm having the same problem. When I clear the gum , it multiplies instead of clearing.
I just noticed in the video that I told you to check out not all the bubblegum had to be cleared to finish the level. There were still 2 left and one was locked. How many are left when you run out of tries? I haven't seen anyone else posting this level as a glitch yet.
Sorry i can clear the blocks but the gum doesnt go away when i make matches
Can it help you to clear it?
Yes
Is your level showing what is in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=0MQcYdErTcw ?