Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hi
I can’t move forward on level 705 because of this message: “The bubblegum Troll is causing problems with your game. “
Even if I play the 706 I am always in the 705.
it started few days ago.
thank you
beatriz
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have gotten bubblegum troll is causing problems please try again later for the past 2 weeks!! I haven’t been able to get any lives, send lives or receive any gifts to help with the boards. It has become very frustrating for me. Please help with this situation. I have uninstalled n reinstalled a few times and same thing is occurring.
From the picture that you posted here there are no stars on 705. You have to replay 705 and when you see stars then it will advance you.
Sorry, where I said 708 please read 709....
Hi bigbia, please check to see if there are stars on level 705. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level and you have to replay it. I never saw that message before. Could you do a print screen and upload it here. Here are some directions if you need help doing a print screen on your device: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ios.html