Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
https://imgur.com/gallery/44VofIg
My friends and relatives who play this game have a daily reward slot in the game, but I don’t have. And I ask official e-mail, the official e-mail says that Maybe I could find my answer here.....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Phaedra Yu, not everyone gets that color bomb because I am not getting it. Is it happening when they just open the game and it pops up or is it the gumball machine that when you click on it a ball pops up and you click on the ball and get a reward?
Hi Phaedra Yu, I think this is still in the testing phase so players are randomly chosen to test it. You are saying everyone but maybe it's just people that you know that is everyone but I don't think everyone who plays this game is getting yet. Perhaps you will be chosen randomly for the next free booster.
https://imgur.com/a/JflVaGT
This is picture is shooting from my friends’ mobile. Everyone has this daily slot, but only my candy crush soda didn’t have this. I just want to know what’s wrong... And thank you for your answering.