Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Seems my game is stuck somehow. As I pass levels, I see my avatar move along to next one but upon opening the game I'm always back at 1135. No gifts boxes have opened as those levels are unlocked and I can still see them on map.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi dejennerette, please check to see if there are any stars on level 1135. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level even though you think you have advanced. If there are no stars then you have to replay that level and then your progress will be available.
I don't think the gift boxes have been working properly and it might have already been reported.