Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am up to level 264 in Candy Crush Soda Saga and I have never earned any Lollipop hammers. Do I have to buy these? I keep winning levels but never get any boosters or hammers.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cheryl, are you winning these levels on the first try? Are you seeing the Rainbow Road after clearing a level on the first try? If you are then please check when the next level opens because it's there to be played with that level. Where are you seeing lollipops that you earned but didn't get?