Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I play every day and was on at least 175 days but this evening it has reset back to day one, can I get this back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m still on the same level, in the 600’s but I had played for over 170 consecutive days and I’ve gone back to day one and lost all my bonus hammers etc since installing the last update
This happened to me too. I figured out that if you click on the red and white striped finish line at the top left side of the page, it will show you the rounds you have completed and the top one that you have not won. Click on the last one you completed and it will take you right to the spot you were on.Â