Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can’t pass level 2318! All the chocolate is gone and it says I have one left. I have spent money on this level and it says I need to clear an invisible chocolate! What the heck do I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Noweber01, could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that we can get a better idea of what's going on? Here are some steps to do a print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
To upload it here just above the box where you are going to type your message there are 3 icons. The middle icon is the print screen so click on it and it will open where you have saved it and then click on that and it will upload here.