Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thankyou for this,, its not fair that we use ours booster to win challenges and levels and other people just cheat and get the prizes,,I think that this applies only to computer, really dont know how they do it,, saw it twice, 1920 also I think, not sure, have a nice weekend
I just reported this video so thank you very much Maureen to bringing this to our attention.
Just found it! Is this the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QlXWDpzZ8M
Ok Maureen, I will go see if I can find it.
You can look it up on you tube, candy crush soda 1924.. That is why they can win all the challenges and strips candies etc, they just get more.lives
Hi Maureen, if ever you see it again from anyone please get the link and post it here so that the studio can follow up on it.
Yes,,I saw it on you tube,,, twice... I was looking how to win a level and level 1924 and another that I don't remember the person just change lives to what it was maybe 25 to 65.. And when it went down the person change again..impossible to loose.. Not fair
Hi Maureen, do you remember where that video is located? King does frown on cheaters so if you report the video here I can then forward it to the studio to let them see this too.