Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have just reset my candy crush soda on Facebook, back to level 1 few days ago. Now I am now at level 28 and I still not getting free daily rewards from you.
I have sync between facebook and king.com, but still no daily rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Keith, where are you playing the game - computer or mobile device? Since you started back at the beginning I wonder if you have to be at a certain level before that kicks in.