Why are there so many glitches today?

Options
LizzyLemondrop
LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5

Today this game has been full of glitches/bugs. First, I could neither accept not send anyone lives. Then, my level board changed to the space/constellation scene (even though that competition is not in play today). Lastly, my game has closed on me in the middle of playing a level, not once, but twice.

Answers

• LizzyLemondrop
    Options

I just want to update that the game closed on me two more times, including on the last level of Bubblegum Hill. Right when my fish were clearing the last of the bears. Very upsetting! Now I did not get my rewards.

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options

I just had my game crash on me in the middle of Bubblegum Hill as well. I've also been unable to join the striped candy event all evening, and my level map suddenly switched to the space alien theme even though that event is not going on right now.

• Snagglepuss
    Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited September 2018
    Options

I just want to update that the game closed on me two more times, including on the last level of Bubblegum Hill. Right when my fish were clearing the last of the bears. Very upsetting! Now I did not get my rewards.

That's EXACTLY what just happened to me too! Just started Level 5 and I wasted 2 boosters in the debacle as well! Ugh! My Windows 10 - Laptop game crashed 4 times in 90min and I lost my beloved daily 30min of free time. We all need a BIG FIX soon eh? I sent a tweet to King.com and that often gets their attention. ( I hope!)
  • Snagglepuss
    Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

I just had my game crash on me in the middle of Bubblegum Hill as well. I've also been unable to join the striped candy event all evening, and my level map suddenly switched to the space alien theme even though that event is not going on right now.

Same here! Level 4 just finished and I wasted 2 boosters too! It's so funny that you've got the space animation as it was mine but I lost it today to some green peppermint sticks scenery instead! Weird eh? This is all too confusing. I sent King.com a tweet and I find they usually respond to that. ( at least I hope so!)
  • LizzyLemondrop
    Options

My game is still closing on me. Is this affecting other players? It's very frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?