Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am not getting the fish, stars,
or stripped candy contests any more. You guys don’t do these anymore?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Coco Villa, a lot of these challenges come and go while some are still in the testing phases. If it's the latter then the players are randomly chosen to test a challenge. I just checked on my phone and I just have Bubblegum Hill at the moment. I heard that there is a glitch with this challenge so I'm not even playing the challenge.