Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Finished all level up to 3757 now I checked to my surprise I was pushed back to 3733 why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi heiditober1, I just answered your question in Saga. So now not sure which game you are having this issue. Either way, check to see if there are stars on level 3733. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck and needs to be replayed. So replay the level and then refresh the game and it should bring you back to your current level.