We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

For the past three days the game has been crashing whenever I get close to completing a level

Diane_Seles
Diane_Seles Posts: 4 Newbie

For the past three days the game has been crashing whenever I get close to completing a level or playing for the Crown.  Everything is up to date on my pc, I have cleared my cache several times, I have more than enough memory and have reinstalled the game several times.  This has just started happening this week.

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Diane, go get a rest this weekend and head outdoors!  There is a glitch that has been reported for Windows 10, Windows 7 and both on Saga and Soda.  We believe it might be a Microsoft glitch so we are all waiting for a fix.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Diane, go get a rest this weekend and head outdoors!  There is a glitch that has been reported for Windows 10, Windows 7 and both on Saga and Soda.  We believe it might be a Microsoft glitch so we are all waiting for a fix.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?