Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Used to get a good number of good bars for becoming king of bubblegum hill but now the max seems to be about 4! Totally rubbish which is a real shame.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Debbie, wow they even cut back on the rewards! I just don't understand their thinking on all of this.
Wow Elsa, that's a nightmare! I complete it 3 or 4 times but even if I stay as king for about 30 mins, I only get 2 gold bars! Used to be in the 20s or 30s.
Hi Debbie, should I say that you are fortunate that you made it to the top with Bubblegum Hill? There is a glitch and most people can't complete it at ll.