Game crashing on windows 10 for candy crush soda saga

Options
Derek_Johnson
Derek_Johnson Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing Candy Crush Soda Saga for awhile now on Windows 10 and in the last two weeks or so the game keeps crashing in the middle of play. Is there an end in sight to this problem? I am growing very frustrated. Thank you for your help. Also, I am wondering if there is a new update for this game which I need to apply. Thanks again 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Derek, there are a lot of Windows crashing both Saga and Soda at the moment.  I believe that it is a Microsoft glitch and King has reported it to them.  We are waiting for Microsoft to update their end to fix this glitch.

• Snagglepuss
    Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited September 2018
    Options

Oh noooooooooooooo! It's BACK! Ugh! My Windows 10 laptop Soda game has started to crash again about every 10min during play! It worked perfectly yesterday for about 2hrs and I thought it was fixed but I spoke too soon. Geez, this is driving me nuts! The animation is now correct and the game loads and plays well but having it slap shut in your face for the last 10 days is getting beyond annoying! Any news about finally correcting this nasty glitch? Hey Elsa, looks like we're not out of the woods yet after all. Bummer eh?

P.S. - I just got your message to meet on FB. See ya there! -Cassandra.

• Snagglepuss
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi Derek, there are a lot of Windows crashing both Saga and Soda at the moment.  I believe that it is a Microsoft glitch and King has reported it to them.  We are waiting for Microsoft to update their end to fix this glitch.

Oh noooooooooooo! It's BACK! Ugh! My Windows 10 laptop game has started to crash again about every 10min during play!It worked perfectly yesterday for about 2hrs and I thought it was fixed but I spoke too soon.Geez, this is driving me nuts! The animation is now correct and the game plays well but having it slap shut in your face for the last 10days is getting beyond annoying!Any news about finally correcting this nasty glitch? Hey Elsa, looks like we're not out of the woods after all. Bummer eh? P.S. - I just got your message to meet on FB. See ya there! -Cassandra.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Snagglepuss, you brighten up my morning when I come here and read your messages.  I heard there was a Microsoft update this week and it got worse.  I haven't updated yet so I'm holding off.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Yes Snagglepuss I am ready to hit that button.  Was that comment for real or a joke?  Just got home after working all day and I'm drained!  I read from one of the Saga groups where I am a member that someone wrote if anyone plays the Space Dash/helmet and lose lives to play the game offline and then you won't lose lives.  I have no intention of checking it out but it's cool that everyone is trying to help each other with these glitches.

• Snagglepuss
    edited September 2018
    Options

Time to put your helmet on and take a relaxing "Me-Space" Dash for yourself Elsa!  LOL  Yes, I'm loving all the player tips too.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hey Snagglepuss did you join my group?  I wouldn't know your name and a lot of new players this week.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hey guys, Microsoft fixed the glitch!  Someone posted this message here this morning and I posted it to my group and a couple of players tried it and it's working! 

"It's finally been fixed in v.1341.1.0"

So go to your settings and update the version and it should work for you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?