Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
the initial screen of the game always brings me to level 945, while I have now reached around 1020. Every time I am forced to run through levels from 945 to 1020 before I can play my game.I have already tried to update but nothing has changed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alice, please check level 945 to see if it has any stars on it. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck and you have to replay just that one level, then refresh the game and it should then bring you back up to your current level.