Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Not getting credit for popped bottles. And despite the number of fish, none of the fish are being directed to the bottles. Anyone else experiencing This?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I will pass along your message to a King Admin now.
This hasn't solved my issue. I am stuck at this level. I need a King Admin to assist.
Hi C'est la Vie, there is a known issue with this level and you can read what a King Admin (Xarly) wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/soda-saga-level-1951-bug