Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I want to go to a previous level, I have to scroll down thru every page which is very long to do. I suggest that you put in the overview a search button that will take us directly to the level we want to go. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Sami!
Thanks a lot for the suggestion! We have gathered it along with other similar suggestions that we've seen and we will have it forwarded to the team, that will take a look at all player feedback and act in the best possible way.
Cheers and if you have any other questions or suggestions, fire away!
Xarly