My quests disappeared on my fire tablet a few months ago. Is there a way to get the quests back.

Options
Becky__Miller
Becky__Miller Posts: 4 Newbie

In the upper right hand corner are the quests symbol, level symbol, and message symbol for friends lives. Well my quests has disappeared from game and I have no way to earn candy balls, fish,and color balls etc

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Becky, the challenges are not really working well at the moment and King might have taken them off for a fix.Β  Some are back into testing mode to see if they work.Β  Regarding the sending/receiving lives that is a Facebook issue and we are waiting for a fix.Β  It's affecting not just King games, but non-King games too.

• Buddae
    Buddae Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Was this issue ever fixed.Β  I have multiple kindle fire tablets and the Quests are not on there on any of them.Β  They are working fine on my Android phone and iPad.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Buddae, welcome to our community.Β  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.Β  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

The events and quests were stopped.Β  You might have Mr. Toffee's Fair or Soda Squad in your game at the moment.Β  I'm sure that the studio is working on some new events so hopefully they will be released in the near future.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?