Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Whilst playing Candy Crush Soda after the recent update, the programme freezes on me every time I try to buy more gold bars or use bonuses and I can't complete the level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same thing happens with cookie jam, candy crush soda and jelly!!! WTF????
Hi focus752, you are the second person that wrote this message during the weekend. I will keep my eyes open for any other messages posted here. It might be a new glitch starting.