Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I open CC Soda on my phone and/or tablet it opens to the wrong level. I am on level 1924 and it opens to level 1736. I have to scroll through 4 screens to get to my level, very frustrating. What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Beth, please check to see if there are any stars on 1736. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level and you have to replay it. So replay the level, clear it and then refresh the game and it should bring you back to your current level.