Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I went to my CCSoda game today and there are no icons to the right side of the page where my extra lives and bonuses usually appear. I had 14 extra lives when I played last night and boosters that I actually purchased. They no longer appear.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jana, can you please do a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on? Here are some steps to help you do a print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Thanks @Xarly for responding!
Hi Kelly, Which model do you have? Here are some steps to help you do a print screen on your IOS: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ios.html
I am going to elevate this to a King Admin because you guys are the second message reporting this.
Mobile device (my iphone) - also the only device I play the game on.
Hi Kelly, where are you trying to save this printscreen - mobile device or computer?
My screenshot won’t save. I do not have my extra lives (envelope icon) on the right side, either. Pretty unhappy.