Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I log in the game starts at a very old level...it doesn't start at the level I've reached...and I have to keep scrolling ..it is really annoying
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ru,That's because your avatar is stuck on the old level. You can read more about it and see how to fix it (don't worry - it's easy!) in Elsa's article here.Cheers,Xarly
Hi Ru,
That's because your avatar is stuck on the old level. You can read more about it and see how to fix it (don't worry - it's easy!) in Elsa's article here.
Cheers,
Xarly
Just that one!
Putting stars on the level that doesn't have them should fix the issue :-)
Should I replay all the levels or just the one before the one I'm in ??