Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I do not get any boosters or gold bars in Candy Crush Soda. I am on level 186. It's been a very long time since I've not been receiving them. Do I have to buy them or can I win them somehow. If I have to buy them I will delete the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joyce, I believe that the only way you can get free boosters right now is either to play Bubblegum Hill or get the daily booster.