Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
After level 775 I didn't receive any cake reward and I'm allready at lvl 785+
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Radoslaw, are you referring to a specific challenge? If so, what is the name of it?
Yes that's what I thought you were referring to. The boxes are not opening on my game. I get to the level and then suddenly the box disappears.
The boxes appearing through leveling
Are you referring to the gift boxes? If so, those haven't been working for quite a while now. I can't remember the last time I got anything out of it.
No, normal leveling, cake rewards normally are like 3-4 levels ahead. Rewards like 2 hours unlimited life and some extra stuff for 30 minutes. I just don't receive it from some time, I also don't see it on the map like before.