Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Can't play on CCSS on computer without having to scroll to my level. Takes too long.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bettie, if that didn't work then please follow the steps on this link to see if you can get your progress back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
This did not solve my problem. You can stop emailing me to look at it, I did and I responded. It does not work for me.
Hi Bettie, I have the same thing on my computer. Just replay level 1 and then refresh the game and it will go back up to your current level. I don't know why it's happening but replaying that first level will get you back on track.