Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have won bubblegum hill several times in the past couple weeks with no gold bars and no lollipops awarded. Happening more and more.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Idezine,
I'm sorry for the issue but we have checked the status of your account and it seems like you did receive all of the standard rewards. Be mindful as well when you're spending gold bars as sometimes we forget and accidentally use them in things such as extra moves.
Based on this, I'm afraid that all I can suggest is that you're mindful of the amount of gold bars you have and how you earn and spend them.
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Idezine, I will pass along your message to a King Admin who will look into your account at the beginning of the week.