Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was on 340 days of consecutive play days. Now it started me back at day one. I also lost my boosters. This all happened after yesterday’s issues. Can you please put my account back to where it was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ray,
We understand the frustration, but like Elsa says, this daily login is a free way of getting boosters and therefore, although it can be inconvenient, cannot be compensated.
If you did lose boosters or items that you purchased, you can follow this article here.
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Ray, with regards to your daily reward King cannot put you back to 340 days. Any crash at any time can bring you back to day 1. I have only been getting day 1 every day for the last week but I'm happy that I am getting a free booster. With regards to the boosters that you lost from yesterday's crash, I can only elevate this to a King Admin but not sure if he can offer you any help.