Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I used to be able to use the candy gates to jump to my current level of play, now it only goes to Red Velvet Villa and stops there. It won't scroll past that level and I'm way beyond that on level 1359.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuGUvMwxooGlj2Kq8ZVgTv6N9QO7 I think this is the link you requested.
I am not sure what you are referring to regarding a candy gate. Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I know exactly what you are referring to? If you need help with the print screen, please follow the steps form here: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
I'm not stuck on a level, I can't use the candy gates to jump to the current level. I quit the game when I'm done playing so it should close out and restart when I click on it again.
Hi Anna, please check to see if there are any starts on the level when the game opens. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay the level and then refresh the game. Once that's done it should bring you back to your current level.