Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I play some everyday in the morning on my iPad and I was over 600 days in a row and Saturday it didn’t give me one and dropped me back to 1. I also have to go though each screen to get up to the game that I am playing 1495
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Darlene, unfortunately, the daily booster can reset to day 1 at any time. So far, I've only been getting day 1 for a week now one one device yet on another it's creeping up slowly. I am just very happy that I am able to get a free booster every day.
As far as you having to keep moving your game manually to get to your current level, open the game and check to see if there are any stars on the level that opens. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck so even if there are stars on it, please replay the level and then refresh the game. Once you reopen it, it should then take you to your current level.