Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I want to deactivate my account every time I login and see the Candy Crush screen but there's no avatar so I can't play. How do I change the Facebook connected with that I'm on level 2500 I really don't want to start at level one
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sadie, here are some steps to help you with your progress: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
If the troubleshooting doesn't help then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. Someone can go into your account and manually add it back for you.