Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I play only on my smartphone an I can`t chance between the Levels with the Button on the right site. Every Day I fall back to level 1128 and I finished by Level 1997. Than I must scroll every day and can´t chance directly the "wish-level"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lewis, it has been working for everyone that has the problem of the game opening to a lower level so give it a try.
Hi I'm getting the same thing did it work by replying the game that your avatar is on and did you're aver move to were you are finished on ?
Hi Martina, it sounds like your avatar might be stuck on level 1128. Replay the level and then refresh the game and it should bring you back to your current level.