Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
with the golden tickets. I can't convert them to golden bars. what is up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You checked off "Purchases and Gold Bars" so that is why I asked if it was a purchase. If it was I think you are referring to you have to collect a specific number of gold tickets, believe that it's 8, and then a box will pop up giving you the opportunity to purchase a whole bunch of things. Depending on where you play the game - if it's on a mobile device and you delete and reinstall it you will lose whatever lives and boosters that you have because they are only saved to that device.Does it have to do with the Bubblegum Hill challenge?
You checked off "Purchases and Gold Bars" so that is why I asked if it was a purchase. If it was I think you are referring to you have to collect a specific number of gold tickets, believe that it's 8, and then a box will pop up giving you the opportunity to purchase a whole bunch of things. Depending on where you play the game - if it's on a mobile device and you delete and reinstall it you will lose whatever lives and boosters that you have because they are only saved to that device.
Does it have to do with the Bubblegum Hill challenge?
No this is not a purchase!!! I get that error everytime I play, I can't collect the golden tickets, and when I pass a level I don't get any extra things anymore like I used to. and it won't let me use the gold bars I have..this is so frustrating. do I just delete the game and download again?
Hi Brookare1, are you speaking about a purchase? If so, payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1