Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm on level 1066 candy crush saga. it only gives me 12 moves instead of 40 as it should. it is impossible to get through the level. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cheryl,
Thanks for reaching out! Many of the levels in Soda have been tweaked so that they can be played and enjoyed in a more exciting way. That's why now levels that had 40 moves like 1066 can be seen having 12 moves. Rest assured though, the levels have also been adapted so they are equally feasible as they were with 40 moves. Now you will get higher chances of using striped, wrapped and colour bombs even during the levels to make sure that you can get past it.
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi Cheryl, I looked at the videos online and I don't see videos showing 12 moves. I'm not sure what happened but I will forward your message to a King Admin.