Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
So if I want to play the current level, I have to scroll through no less than 4 sections and hit that peppermint portal FOUR times before I get to the current section. It's been like this since I passed 1565 several months ago.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jay, please check to see if there are any stars on 1565. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck so you have to replay the level and then refresh the game. Once you do that it should open to your current level.