Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Even though I’m logged in to FB my game always starts at level 35 and I’m in the 500’s. I have to scroll forwards which is doing my head in. Help me King!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Refreshing the game in a mobile device means closing the game, clearing the history and then reopening the game.
How does one refresh the game in the app?!
I have to scroll 4 sections/ levels to get to my last played one! Its very irritating!!
Hi Ellen, please look to see if there are any stars on level 35. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it and then refresh the game. Then it should bring you up to your current level.