Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
asks for latest drivers for graphics card and refers me to WebGL.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think I know what your problem is! I just did a Google search with those words and it is turning out to be a Chrome browser thing! Here is one answer for you: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/3eNlhc1qmHs;context-place=topicsearchin/chrome/category$3AStable
And here is another: https://superuser.com/questions/836832/how-can-i-enable-webgl-in-my-browser
It's more or less telling you that you need the HTML5. I know that there is a big problem with the Chrome browser. This is what a King Admin wrote about this:
There is an issue with the new Chrome version. Check more info there: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/laoding-issue