Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I win a level I no long receive the booster helmets, it has been this way for 2 weeks. Please fix
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kathy, I think you posted your question in the wrong game because it's Saga that has the Space Dash/Helmet challenge and not Soda, but that's ok.
The Space Dash/Helmet challenge has been taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 and they are trying to resolve this. It’s only available on mobile versions until further notice.