Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Both my husband and I used to get bubblegum hill, but now he doesn’t. I’m on an iPad and he’s on android, is that the reason? If not, what can he do to get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi MyfanwyB, I just checked my phone and Bubblegum Hill is back. Both of you check to see if you have it today. It's a challenge that is set for a specific time frame so you will see it come and go. I'm not sure why you would get it and he doesn't. Maybe players are randomly chosen to play this challenge. I don't think it's anything that he can do to get it back if it's just a random thing.